Official CENTRY™ Training & Development Program
We SERVE, HONOR & PROTECT As Modern-Day SERVANTS, SOLDIERS & HEROES That Are Fruitful & Multiply.
“The Greatest Among You Must Be A Servant.”
The purpose of this training is to provide every Official CENTRY™ Member and Brother with:
- A Strong Brotherhood Connection
- Honest Accountability and Support
- Fellowship With CENTRY Brothers
- Online Community
- Official Welcome Ceremony
- Quality Christian Fellowship
- And Much More
What’s the benefit of becoming an Official Brother and Member of The CENTRY League?
- Lifelong brother on call status and connection to our intimate brotherhood network.
- Discounts on all future products and promotions.
- Special Free offers and gifts.
- Leadership opportunities and positions as we grow and expand.
- Special access to all events or meetings.
- Premier consideration for paid positions and opportunities within the CENTRY League.
- Special Affiliate compensation and status for new members and brothers that join the Community and Brotherhood from your invitation.
- Lifelong Connections with Christian brothers of every color, location and background around the world.
THE CODEX explains the core beliefs and expectations that each CENTRY™ Brother is required to operate by as a member of The CENTRY™ League.
This training includes:
The “iCORE”: The 3 Core Identities of a CENTRY™ which are to pursue the identity and mindset of a Servant, A Soldier & A Hero; and,
The “aCORE”: The 3 Core Actions of a CENTRY™ which are to display the actions and lifestyle to “Serve, Honor & Protect.”
If you are ready to join a group of value based group of males that want to have a positive impact on the world…Join Us Today!
The Program Features:
- 1 Hardback Copy of THE CODEX – The Centry Code of Conduct
- 1 CENTRY Mission T
- 1 CENTRY Cap
- 1 Acrylic Wristband
- Final Ceremony and Assignment Items: Items needed and planning for the Official CENTRY Brother Crossing Ceremony (this maybe virtual if needed)
- Admin Fees: Admin fees for Local Research and Verified Mission status for wherever the Recruit lives
- CENTRY Unit Accountability Group PlacementCENTRY Brother Q&A Sessions
- Official CENTRY Medallion: Each Recruit will be given the option to purchase an exclusive CENTRY™ Medallion that are not for sale to the general public. This Medallion is cost with an additional fee of from $40-$135 based on the type of metal chosen. This option is only available to recruits who complete the Development process and become Official brothers. Medallion order is made available before the Official CENTRY Crossing Ceremony.
For brothers in areas where there are not other members around, it’s vital that they fully interact with our ONLINE Community and Brotherhood for support and interactions.
Five Ways We Develop:
The following are five of the ways we will develop each recruit into a quality male and CENTRY™ brother through:
- Providing content, programs and discussions about values, goals, family, business, purpose, etc.
- Watch and discuss related documentaries and videos individually or as a group;
- Spend time and get insight from police officers, soldiers, teachers, and community leaders;
- Personal development assignments, missions, classes, tests, and activities designed to help brothers find their strengths, weaknesses, and talents;
- Consistent accountability and support to help each brother live as a Servant, Soldier & Hero
All of these activities are intended to develop values and a code of conduct in line with the principles and standards of a CENTRY™.