CENTRY™ Brother Training & Development
We SERVE, HONOR & PROTECT As Modern-Day SERVANTS, SOLDIERS & HEROES That Are Fruitful & Multiply.
“The Greatest Among You Must Be A Servant.”
The CENTRY™ CODEX Brother Training is our online course designed to guide males, both young and old, through the standards and principles needed to operate as an effective Member and Brother of The CENTRY™ League. This extensive training course is only for those ready and willing to SERVE, HONOR & PROTECT as Modern-Day SERVANTS, SOLDIERS & HEROES that desire to be Fruitful & Multiply in their everyday lives.
The purpose of this training is to provide every Official CENTRY™ Member and Brother with:
- A Strong Brotherhood Connection
- Honest Accountability and Support
- Fellowship With CENTRY Brothers
- Online Community
- Official Welcome Ceremony
- Quality Christian Fellowship
- And Much More
THE CODEX explains the core beliefs and expectations that each CENTRY™ Brother is required to operate by as a member of The CENTRY™ League.
This training includes:
The “iCORE”: The 3 Core Identities of a CENTRY™ which are to pursue the identity and mindset of a Servant, A Soldier & A Hero; and,
The “aCORE”: The 3 Core Actions of a CENTRY™ which are to display the actions and lifestyle to “Serve, Honor & Protect.”
If you are ready to join a group of value based group of males that want to have a positive impact on the world…Join Us Today!
For brothers in areas where there are not other members around, it’s vital that they fully interact with our ONLINE Community and Brotherhood for support and interactions.
The following are five of the ways we will develop each recruit into a quality male and CENTRY™ brother through:
- Providing content, programs and discussions about values, goals, family, business, purpose, etc.
- Watch and discuss related documentaries and videos individually or as a group;
- Spend time and get insight from police officers, soldiers, teachers, and community leaders;
- Personal development assignments, missions, classes, tests, and activities designed to help brothers find their strengths, weaknesses, and talents;
- Consistent accountability and support to help each brother live as a Servant, Soldier & Hero
All of these activities are intended to develop values and a code of conduct in line with the principles and standards of a CENTRY™.
JOIN RISK FREE!
60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee