“Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers,” ~Psalm 1:1
The World Needs Guys and Gals That Live Like Christ; Are You One of Them?
We believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God made flesh to redeem mankind back to God the Father and His Kingdom. Using Biblical standards and principles, our CENTRY content is created to:
- Help support people, and especially guys, to Serve, Honor & Protect in their everyday lives;
- Help guys show honor and love in their relationships with your girlfriends, wives and children, and;
- Help people apply bible-based principles in their daily lives.
Our Content Supports Christian Guys in the Following Areas…
We Encourage Guys To Be Accountable To God’s Word
We as men, find it easy to walk alone. Unfortunately, solitude can be destructive for a guy if the words he hears aren’t fruitful and beneficial. So, our goal is to encourage guys to find support and accountability so that they never feel isolated and alone. We all have blind spots where we may be weak or need help and support.
• “Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.” ~James 5:16 ESV
• “Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.” ~Proverbs 27:17 ESV
• “Pay attention to yourselves! If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him,” ~Luke 17:3 ESV”
A “Real” Christian’s Lifestyle Should Express Gods Love.
As guys, many of us hear what the Bible says to do, but we may not know how to apply those principles to our lives. Our goal is to help guys to understand and apply the principles of the Bible to their daily lives.
• “And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.” ~Matthew 22:37-40 ESV
• “And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” ~Genesis 1:28 ESV
• “All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,” ~2 Timothy 3:16 ESV
Prayers Involves God in Our Everyday Lives – So Let’s Pray
Christian women and children want husbands and fathers that are willing to lead them in prayer. “But how can a guy lead his woman and children in prayer if he has no prayer life of his own?” We want to help guys develop their own relationship and prayer life with God, so they can lead their families to God in prayer.
• “”Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.” ~Philippians 4:6 ESV”
• Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.” ~Mark 11:24 ESV
• “Pray without ceasing…” ~1 Thessalonians 5:17 ESV
We Stand With & Prepare Each Brother To Fight
The enemy wants to discredit and dismantle Christianity. From pastors that mistreat their members, husbands that abuse their wives and professors that teach against creation, the world wants us to not believe in Jesus Christ as God’s Son and discredit our faith. To stand against adversity, we must be equipped to fight. We want to help equip every brother connected to us.
• “Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.” ~Matthew 26:41
• “I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. ~2 Timothy 4:7
• “Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.” ~Ephesians 6:13 ESV
As Sons, We Express The Love Of Our Heavenly Father
Some people may never walk into a church, so their experience with God may begin with us. Since we know that God is love, when they experience us, they should experience God’s love. And the love they feel from us should lead them to want to experience God for themselves.
• “Let all that you do be done in love.” ~1 Corinthians 16:14 ESV
• “Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.” ~1 Corinthians 13:4-8 ESV
• “Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.” ~1 John 4:7 ESV
We’re Stronger When We’re United
When Christians stand together under Jesus Christ, they create a unified destructive force that the kingdom of darkness hates. We all need someone to speak the truth to us when we hear lies from within ourselves or others. We want every brother connected to our brand and ministry to feel supported and united with another Man of God.
• “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.” ~ Galatians 3:28 ESV
• “I appeal to you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment.” ~1 Corinthians 1:10 ESV
• “Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble. … A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer.” ~Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 NLT
We Love & Honor Our Father’s Daughters – All Women
There is way TOO MUCH abuse and misuse of women and children from males who call themselves Christians. THIS MUST STOP!!! Our content is designed to help guys highly honor women and children so that Our Father in Heaven is pleased with how we treat His daughters and little ones.
• “Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her,” ~ Ephesians 5:25 ESV
• “He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.” ~Proverbs 18:22 ESV
• “Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.” ~1 Peter 3:7 ESV
Our Standard Is Based in Jesus Christ As Lord. No Discussion.
There are a lot of different beliefs in the world. So, to make it clear, we choose Jesus Christ as God’s Son as ours. We respect the beliefs of others and demand that they respect ours. Jesus is the standard by which we live our lives…period. If you don’t like it, that’s fine. But…we didn’t ask for, and don’t need your permission!
• “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.” ~John 3:16 ESV
• “Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” ~ John 14:6 ESV
• “And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” ~ Acts 4:12 ESV
• “I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.” ~ John 15:5 ESV
• “For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,” ~1 Timothy 2:5 ESV