We Are One In Christ!
“Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body — whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free — and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many.” ~1 Corinthians 12:12-14 NIV
Thank you for your interest in CENTRY Missions.
Below you’ll find some additional information concerning the Missions along with the Interest Form and Questionnaire to complete. Thank you so much!
Together We Can Impact the World!
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
CENTRY Mission Sample Schedule
Currently, CENTRY Missions are scheduled on Saturday mornings and start between 8 – 9am and should be over between 5 – 6pm
- 8:45am – 9:00am: Gather & Prep
- 9:00am – 9:15am: Stretch & Short Workout
- 9:15am – 9:45am: Small Breakfast, Mission Objectives & Opening Prayer:
- 9:45am – 10:30am: Travel Time
- 10:30am – 2:00pm: Service to Others
- 2:00pm – 4:00pm: Fun, Fellowship & Lunch
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm: Reflections, Discussions & Observations
- 5:00pm – 5:15pm: Closing Prayer
- 5:15pm – 5:30pm: Pickup & Departure
CENTRY Mission Contribution Fee
For us to be able to fellowship while serving others, we ask a $65 Donation for each mission participant
This Contribution Fee would cover the following:
- Price of 1st CENTRY Mission T shirt (CLICK HERE to view Mission Gear)
- Small Breakfast
- Giveaway Items or Materials
- Price of Fellowship Outing
- Transportation (if needed)
- Discussion Materials (if needed)
Each participant also receives:
- Free CENTRY League Online Membership
- A Free gift for participation (when available)
CENTRY Missions Interest Form
Please complete the following Interest Form and Questionnaire form.
Thank you so much!